Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 561

Gold Gold : 16377

Likes Likes : 95

View user profile

Amiibo Characters Exhibition! Super Smash Bros. 64 Edition

on 6/29/2016, 4:31 pm
Hey, ya'll! Just want to announce that I, Unoriginal Username, will be hosting the Amiibo Characters Exhibition (or ACE), a new tournament series!

These tours may or may not be themed all the time, and may or may not have fixed dates for tournaments.

Anyways, to start it off, this tour's theme is THE ORIGINAL TWELVE! That's right, only the first twelve characters in Smash are allowed! The characters allowed are:

Mario
Link
Pikachu
Kirby
Donkey Kong
Samus
Fox
Yoshi
Luigi
Jigglypuff
Ness
Captain Falcon

Rules:
Double elimination
Best 2 matches of 3
2-stock, 6-minute matches
Omega stages only
Any stat/bonus setup allowed, but no illegal setups!

The tournament will be held on Wednesday, July 6 at 9 a.m. PST, so entries will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. PST of July 5. Send your amiibo's bin files to unoriginalemail@yahoo.com by then!

Match results will be live tweeted through my Twitter. Follow @UnorUser to keep up with the tournament.

Questions? Concerns? Reply to me here or on my Twitter.

Happy training, and I hope to see your amiibo in my tournament!

Disclaimer: By sending your amiibo in, you hereby allow me use of their bin files whenever I wish to.


Last edited by Unoriginal Username on 6/30/2016, 1:05 am; edited 3 times in total

___________________
amiibo TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONS
Spaghetti (Luigi): Amiibomania 3
DoTheMario (Mario): AmiiBrawl Flash Fight 1!
Mahboi (Link): Blakers' Online Amiibo Tournament 2, Clash of Champions 2, AmiiBrawl Champion of Champions Tournament
KAMIKAZE! (Ryu) & Greil Jr (Ike) AKA The Muscular Headband Bros: Amiibo Characters Exhibition: Sword and Shield
THE BOGUS! (Little Mac): Stellar Twins Amiibo Royale 0
#GEN4SUCKS (Lucario): Amiibo Meta Gamez 5, AmiiBrawl Flash Fight 5!
Prof. XXXL (Bowser): Amiibo Meta Gamez 9
KAMIKAZE! (Ryu) & MegaVGMaster's ToySoldier (Ike) AKA The Muscular Headband Bromance: AmiiBrawl 14 V-Day
Tignileef (Shulk): Launch Star#1 Singles

mY liFe iS pAiN
avatar
Administrator
Posts Posts : 836

Gold Gold : 29982

Likes Likes : 99

View user profile

Re: Amiibo Characters Exhibition! Super Smash Bros. 64 Edition

on 6/29/2016, 4:35 pm
I'll enter... someone....

___________________
Amiibo Tournament Wins:
Marth(Ken)Amiibrawl Twitch Test
Shulk(Mr.Shulk)Amiibrawl#2
Toon Link(Suspicious)Amiibrawl#5
Marth(Ken)Amiibrawl#7
Marth(Ken)Amiibrawl#21(First win in 7 months)
Dr. Mario(2Stock Doc)MLF's Mario tourney
Bowser Jr.(LivingLike)Mega's Gunners tourney
avatar
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 35

Gold Gold : 9608

Likes Likes : 0

View user profile

Re: Amiibo Characters Exhibition! Super Smash Bros. 64 Edition

on 6/29/2016, 7:37 pm
So basically Link eh?

I don't have anyone else trained, and I'm working on Mario/Kirby currently.

___________________
The de facto host of 'Amiibo Clash' and 'Amiibo Clash Tournaments' (A.C.T.)

*Details of Amiibo Clash to follow suit within the coming week(s)*

Also coming soon: Mario Tennis Ultra Smash amiibo 'guide'
avatar
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 5

Gold Gold : 4042

Likes Likes : 0

View user profile

Re: Amiibo Characters Exhibition! Super Smash Bros. 64 Edition

on 6/29/2016, 9:30 pm
I gotta guy
avatar
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 12

Gold Gold : 4231

Likes Likes : 2

View user profile

Re: Amiibo Characters Exhibition! Super Smash Bros. 64 Edition

on 7/1/2016, 12:54 pm
Sending Pikachu this weekend. I'll be gone for 2 weeks next tues so I don't know if I'll be able to follow. all depends on PC access on the road and at the hotels.

___________________
We are the Dong Expanders, and we are the memers of memes.
Crowns: WaS 5, Charizard; AASC 5, Lucas & Ness
avatar
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 561

Gold Gold : 16377

Likes Likes : 95

View user profile

Re: Amiibo Characters Exhibition! Super Smash Bros. 64 Edition

on 7/4/2016, 7:26 pm
Hey!

Hey you!

...

Yeah, you! The one reading this post!

Don't forget all ACE entrants are due TOMORROW!

___________________
amiibo TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONS
Spaghetti (Luigi): Amiibomania 3
DoTheMario (Mario): AmiiBrawl Flash Fight 1!
Mahboi (Link): Blakers' Online Amiibo Tournament 2, Clash of Champions 2, AmiiBrawl Champion of Champions Tournament
KAMIKAZE! (Ryu) & Greil Jr (Ike) AKA The Muscular Headband Bros: Amiibo Characters Exhibition: Sword and Shield
THE BOGUS! (Little Mac): Stellar Twins Amiibo Royale 0
#GEN4SUCKS (Lucario): Amiibo Meta Gamez 5, AmiiBrawl Flash Fight 5!
Prof. XXXL (Bowser): Amiibo Meta Gamez 9
KAMIKAZE! (Ryu) & MegaVGMaster's ToySoldier (Ike) AKA The Muscular Headband Bromance: AmiiBrawl 14 V-Day
Tignileef (Shulk): Launch Star#1 Singles

mY liFe iS pAiN
avatar
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 255

Gold Gold : 10666

Likes Likes : 17

View user profile

Re: Amiibo Characters Exhibition! Super Smash Bros. 64 Edition

on 7/4/2016, 8:31 pm
By chance are we allowed 2 entries? I'm new to amiibo tournaments so I don't know anything about the standard protocol you all go by
avatar
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 561

Gold Gold : 16377

Likes Likes : 95

View user profile

Re: Amiibo Characters Exhibition! Super Smash Bros. 64 Edition

on 7/4/2016, 9:22 pm
@DONkLE wrote:By chance are we allowed 2 entries? I'm new to amiibo tournaments so I don't know anything about the standard protocol you all go by
Sometimes you are allowed two entries if the host of a tournament deems it a rule. In this case, I'll only allow one entry per trainer for this tourney.

We are allowed two entrants for a Doubles Tourney, though. The next doubles tourney is the Amiibo All-Stars Championships hosted by a Mr. Apple. This one will be held this Saturday, so if you wish to participate send two entrants to him by Friday!

___________________
amiibo TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONS
Spaghetti (Luigi): Amiibomania 3
DoTheMario (Mario): AmiiBrawl Flash Fight 1!
Mahboi (Link): Blakers' Online Amiibo Tournament 2, Clash of Champions 2, AmiiBrawl Champion of Champions Tournament
KAMIKAZE! (Ryu) & Greil Jr (Ike) AKA The Muscular Headband Bros: Amiibo Characters Exhibition: Sword and Shield
THE BOGUS! (Little Mac): Stellar Twins Amiibo Royale 0
#GEN4SUCKS (Lucario): Amiibo Meta Gamez 5, AmiiBrawl Flash Fight 5!
Prof. XXXL (Bowser): Amiibo Meta Gamez 9
KAMIKAZE! (Ryu) & MegaVGMaster's ToySoldier (Ike) AKA The Muscular Headband Bromance: AmiiBrawl 14 V-Day
Tignileef (Shulk): Launch Star#1 Singles

mY liFe iS pAiN
avatar
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 255

Gold Gold : 10666

Likes Likes : 17

View user profile

Re: Amiibo Characters Exhibition! Super Smash Bros. 64 Edition

on 7/4/2016, 9:43 pm
Unoriginal Username wrote:
@DONkLE wrote:By chance are we allowed 2 entries? I'm new to amiibo tournaments so I don't know anything about the standard protocol you all go by
Sometimes you are allowed two entries if the host of a tournament deems it a rule. In this case, I'll only allow one entry per trainer for this tourney.

We are allowed two entrants for a Doubles Tourney, though. The next doubles tourney is the Amiibo All-Stars Championships hosted by a Mr. Apple. This one will be held this Saturday, so if you wish to participate send two entrants to him by Friday!
Thanks for the reply. I sent you one of mine in case I didn't get around to putting the final touches on the one that I really wanted to send, would it be too late to request that my prior entry be removed and a new one put in its place if I were to email it?
avatar
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 561

Gold Gold : 16377

Likes Likes : 95

View user profile

Re: Amiibo Characters Exhibition! Super Smash Bros. 64 Edition

on 7/4/2016, 9:50 pm
@DONkLE wrote:
Unoriginal Username wrote:
@DONkLE wrote:By chance are we allowed 2 entries? I'm new to amiibo tournaments so I don't know anything about the standard protocol you all go by
Sometimes you are allowed two entries if the host of a tournament deems it a rule. In this case, I'll only allow one entry per trainer for this tourney.

We are allowed two entrants for a Doubles Tourney, though. The next doubles tourney is the Amiibo All-Stars Championships hosted by a Mr. Apple. This one will be held this Saturday, so if you wish to participate send two entrants to him by Friday!
Thanks for the reply. I sent you one of mine in case I didn't get around to putting the final touches on the one that I really wanted to send, would it be too late to request that my prior entry be removed and a new one put in its place if I were to email it?
Nah, you can send me a new or updated bin file anytime before the deadline hits. Just be sure to tell me you're either changing or updating your entry.

___________________
amiibo TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONS
Spaghetti (Luigi): Amiibomania 3
DoTheMario (Mario): AmiiBrawl Flash Fight 1!
Mahboi (Link): Blakers' Online Amiibo Tournament 2, Clash of Champions 2, AmiiBrawl Champion of Champions Tournament
KAMIKAZE! (Ryu) & Greil Jr (Ike) AKA The Muscular Headband Bros: Amiibo Characters Exhibition: Sword and Shield
THE BOGUS! (Little Mac): Stellar Twins Amiibo Royale 0
#GEN4SUCKS (Lucario): Amiibo Meta Gamez 5, AmiiBrawl Flash Fight 5!
Prof. XXXL (Bowser): Amiibo Meta Gamez 9
KAMIKAZE! (Ryu) & MegaVGMaster's ToySoldier (Ike) AKA The Muscular Headband Bromance: AmiiBrawl 14 V-Day
Tignileef (Shulk): Launch Star#1 Singles

mY liFe iS pAiN
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum