View previous topicGo downView next topic
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 25

Gold Gold : 4878

Likes Likes : 8

View user profile

Can't get rid of me that easily

on 7/4/2016, 2:04 pm
Looks like that move was pushed into overdrive and ya'll left me in the dust while I was taking care of some irl stuff. Well, I'm here now.

Truthfully this move might've killed my urge to train amiibo altogether, since I joined the dojo forums to try and rekindle my love for training, but it seemed almost instantly afterwards that "the decline of amiibo" was a topic on everyone's minds and made the forum move happen in the first place.

In any case, hello, hola, greetings, etc, etc, it is I, staypuft.
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 344

Gold Gold : 29738

Likes Likes : 16

View user profile

Re: Can't get rid of me that easily

on 7/4/2016, 2:31 pm
Hi again, staypuft!

If you were looking for something to kinda, "spark" your interest in amiibo training again, you might consider looking into the amiibo section of the observatory. It's still here, and still pretty much just as it was before.

Posts Posts : 25

Gold Gold : 4878

Likes Likes : 8

View user profile

Re: Can't get rid of me that easily

on 7/5/2016, 9:41 am
Well, we'll see. The problem is that training is just so time consuming, and when I have free time I find myself either playing short bursts of Mario Kart/Splatoon or trying out other games. Also doesn't hurt that I'm getting into Team Fortress 2 again after about a year of not really playing it at all... leaving amiibos to the wayside.

That being said, come this Friday, those new Spatoon amiibo will be mine. Really wish amazon would put them up for preorder though...
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum