Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic

What will be the next ACE theme?

2 - 14%
0 - 0%
4 - 29%
8 - 57%
 
Total Votes: 14
avatar
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 561

Gold Gold : 16337

Likes Likes : 95

View user profile

The next Amiibo Characters Exhibition theme

on 7/6/2016, 5:23 pm
Instead of me deciding on what the next Amiibo Characters Exhibitions theme is, YOU, the participant, will vote and decide!

Choices
Melee Newcomers: Only characters introduced in Super Smash Bros. Melee
Brawl Newcomers: Only characters introduced in Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Sm4sh Newcomers: Only characters introduced in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U

"Empty Tool Shed": I won't reveal the full details just yet, but it has more variety than the former three choices

Choose one theme of your choice, and a week from now we will decide what the theme is!

The same poll is on my Twitter, by the way.

___________________
amiibo TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONS
Spaghetti (Luigi): Amiibomania 3
DoTheMario (Mario): AmiiBrawl Flash Fight 1!
Mahboi (Link): Blakers' Online Amiibo Tournament 2, Clash of Champions 2, AmiiBrawl Champion of Champions Tournament
KAMIKAZE! (Ryu) & Greil Jr (Ike) AKA The Muscular Headband Bros: Amiibo Characters Exhibition: Sword and Shield
THE BOGUS! (Little Mac): Stellar Twins Amiibo Royale 0
#GEN4SUCKS (Lucario): Amiibo Meta Gamez 5, AmiiBrawl Flash Fight 5!
Prof. XXXL (Bowser): Amiibo Meta Gamez 9
KAMIKAZE! (Ryu) & MegaVGMaster's ToySoldier (Ike) AKA The Muscular Headband Bromance: AmiiBrawl 14 V-Day
Tignileef (Shulk): Launch Star#1 Singles

mY liFe iS pAiN
avatar
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 379

Gold Gold : 9587

Likes Likes : 42

View user profile

Re: The next Amiibo Characters Exhibition theme

on 7/7/2016, 1:51 pm
I voted for sm4sh newcomers
because im curious how the newcomers amiibo will play to be honest.

___________________
Notable Wins
None. And it seems that I won't get any for quite a while.
avatar
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 50

Gold Gold : 6771

Likes Likes : 1

View user profile

Re: The next Amiibo Characters Exhibition theme

on 7/7/2016, 6:30 pm
Unoriginal Username wrote:Instead of me deciding on what the next Amiibo Characters Exhibitions theme is, YOU, the participant, will vote and decide!

Choices
Melee Newcomers: Only characters introduced in Super Smash Bros. Melee
Brawl Newcomers: Only characters introduced in Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Sm4sh Newcomers: Only characters introduced in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U

"Empty Tool Shed": I won't reveal the full details just yet, but it has more variety than the former three choices

Choose one theme of your choice, and a week from now we will decide what the theme is!

The same poll is on my Twitter, by the way.
First off, when was dedede added and what ever one he was added in.

___________________
*insert lots of Lucas memes*
avatar
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 18

Gold Gold : 15931

Likes Likes : 1

View user profile

Re: The next Amiibo Characters Exhibition theme

on 7/7/2016, 7:14 pm
Let me take a guess. "Empty Tool Shed" is all the Amiibo that have been cast away, like old tools in a shed, basically speaking, the lower Tiers?

___________________
"Anyone can pick and choose a character on any game they please, but it takes the skill and dedication of a true player to use their character in the way they feel right and just. Simply put, I dislike people calling my mains overpowered just because of the character." - Hai 2016


Mains (Now and Previous): King Dedede, Luigi, Little Mac, Ness, Dark Pit, Dr. Mario, Bowser Jr., Lucas, Roy, Cloud, in that order.
avatar
Administrator
Posts Posts : 835

Gold Gold : 29917

Likes Likes : 99

View user profile

Re: The next Amiibo Characters Exhibition theme

on 7/8/2016, 8:29 am
@Antiness wrote:
Unoriginal Username wrote:Instead of me deciding on what the next Amiibo Characters Exhibitions theme is, YOU, the participant, will vote and decide!

Choices
Melee Newcomers: Only characters introduced in Super Smash Bros. Melee
Brawl Newcomers: Only characters introduced in Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Sm4sh Newcomers: Only characters introduced in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U

"Empty Tool Shed": I won't reveal the full details just yet, but it has more variety than the former three choices

Choose one theme of your choice, and a week from now we will decide what the theme is!

The same poll is on my Twitter, by the way.
First off, when was dedede added and what ever one he was added in.
DDD was added in Brawl

___________________
Amiibo Tournament Wins:
Marth(Ken)Amiibrawl Twitch Test
Shulk(Mr.Shulk)Amiibrawl#2
Toon Link(Suspicious)Amiibrawl#5
Marth(Ken)Amiibrawl#7
Marth(Ken)Amiibrawl#21(First win in 7 months)
Dr. Mario(2Stock Doc)MLF's Mario tourney
Bowser Jr.(LivingLike)Mega's Gunners tourney
avatar
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 561

Gold Gold : 16337

Likes Likes : 95

View user profile

Re: The next Amiibo Characters Exhibition theme

on 7/8/2016, 2:22 pm
@Hai The Gamer wrote:Let me take a guess. "Empty Tool Shed" is all the Amiibo that have been cast away, like old tools in a shed, basically speaking, the lower Tiers?
Nope. You're WAY off. The only way the find out is to vote for it!

___________________
amiibo TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONS
Spaghetti (Luigi): Amiibomania 3
DoTheMario (Mario): AmiiBrawl Flash Fight 1!
Mahboi (Link): Blakers' Online Amiibo Tournament 2, Clash of Champions 2, AmiiBrawl Champion of Champions Tournament
KAMIKAZE! (Ryu) & Greil Jr (Ike) AKA The Muscular Headband Bros: Amiibo Characters Exhibition: Sword and Shield
THE BOGUS! (Little Mac): Stellar Twins Amiibo Royale 0
#GEN4SUCKS (Lucario): Amiibo Meta Gamez 5, AmiiBrawl Flash Fight 5!
Prof. XXXL (Bowser): Amiibo Meta Gamez 9
KAMIKAZE! (Ryu) & MegaVGMaster's ToySoldier (Ike) AKA The Muscular Headband Bromance: AmiiBrawl 14 V-Day
Tignileef (Shulk): Launch Star#1 Singles

mY liFe iS pAiN
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum