Standard Member
Posts Posts : 301

Gold Gold : 17306

Likes Likes : 8

View user profile

Harry Space Critters

on 7/30/2016, 6:10 am
Ok so its like a boat, 

I've been away on a very important business trip, making deals, plans for my ever growing company, stock markets and big jumbo words your tiny impudent brain couldn't recognize, like sharks and stuff. 

Anyways with that aside I gotta just make up a fake story  about what I've been doing to lessen the strain of the complicated stuff I really do. So lets just pretend I've been not doing much and mostly just playing video games, like Monster hunter 3 and 4,  Metal Gear Solid 5, and the Bethesda games for ps3, except oblivion, haven't really been able to get into it because of how terrible it is, that and RPG type games aren't really my favorite. Anyways I enjoyed Skyrim quite a bit, I wouldn't play Bethesda games for years because of a bunch of things, for one they don't run well compared to other games, they freeze lag glitch and stuff way way way tooooo muuuuch, especially Fallout New Vegas it was the worst at this, Skyrim and Fallout 3 were better in the glitching lagging freezing department at least a bit, but still they were pretty bad after the save file got to about 7 or 8 MB's, I was playing them on ps3 also because I don't think my PC can even handle them. Honestly I've always been more into modern war type stuff than medieval fantasy stuff, medieval fantasy stuffs alright though I just like military stuff, its always been my favorite so its kinda hard for me to get into medieval stuff sometimes.

Don't get me wrong I don't hate old times stuff I just like modern stuff better ok?

Anyways I beat the crap out of monster hunter 4, statistically I'm about as good as you can be, almost, when it comes to monster hunter though, stats wont cut it, they do help but in the end it takes planning and skill and enormous ammounts of grinding to achieve your goals, the monsters you face are brutally tuff, and they kill you extremely fast, so it takes some studying them and there attack patterns before you can beat them by yourself, and even with other people sometimes its really really hard. Anyways the game is sort of an RPG, You are a hunter and you hunt monsters...who would of guessed right? Well you get to make your character from somewhat limited creation options, then you usually start off in a town thats like a hub, from there you take quests that bring you to various different locations, like a snowy tundra or inside a volcano, or a swampy jungle...wherever, anyways theres a lot of different monsters most of them are like dragons or funky dinosaurs but there are other types like wolfs, bears, bulls, deer, snakes, fish, and insects and others, monkeys and stuff. You usually only have one main target which would be a large monster that's really strong, you have to find it and slay or capture it, easier said than done usually, and I'm not kidding, I beat demon souls and I think monster hunter is more difficult. Did I mention you get cats in some of the games? not just any cats either, you get super badass cats that you can make weapons and armor for, and bring 2 of them with you, they say funny stuff and help you a lot, they can heal you and give you boosts and all kinds of cool stuff, anyways I'm getting tired of talking about monster hunter, its really cool and it seems medieval, but it has guns that kinda suck, and the game is really hard you can carve up monsters after you kill them, and then eat them yee hah go look it up if you think it sounds cool, My characters name is Dirt and my nintendo ID is OLDSWEATY or FATOLDSWEATY, yes its a strong attractive beautiful name thats also sexy.

Moving right along

No One will probably even read this but if you do then......

YOU 
WILL 
DIE 
IN 
SEVEN 
DAYS......

AHHHHGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

no.... anyhow  its been a long time and I kinda miss all you little bastards so I thought I'd pop a zop and wear mah flip flops yam sayn dizzy dog?

HOWDY FAT CAT

HOWDY FIRESPIKE

HOWDY CLOUD

HOWDY DRAGON DUDE SOUL MAN bruff

HOWDy HERO

and the rest are here on GILLIGANS ISLE

:sweg:  What ? Im just a smiley dude with shades, you got some kinda problem with that huh? 

well do ya punk......................................................................

this has been an automated message from the fatoldsweatytron 200 series spambot please contact  Fatoldsweaty CO. LTD for more information, or call our hotline at 555-855 5955, our workers are always ready to help.

.....................................................JINGLE......................................................................

keep your buns on the grill, don't let em stick, just hold still and we'll make it real quick.
.........................................................................................................................................

I CANT FEEL MY LEGS !!

Posts Posts : 8202

Gold Gold : 48309075

Likes Likes : 68

View user profile

Re: Harry Space Critters

on 7/30/2016, 4:49 pm
dID YOU JUST BEAT eRIK

AND WELCOME BACK YOU EMASCULATED SCATTY BRUCKNER

Zerospace
Posts Posts : 386

Gold Gold : 15955

Likes Likes : 3

View user profile

on 7/30/2016, 4:58 pm
HEY FOS :OOOOO

It's Hero btw since I change my name every other week, but HI WELCOME BACK

Gold Gold : 17306

Likes Likes : 8

View user profile

on 7/30/2016, 5:10 pm
I'm tryn to do the romp stomp boogie but I'm movin to fast to let the bass drop.

Posts Posts : 8202

Gold Gold : 48309075

Likes Likes : 68

View user profile

on 7/30/2016, 5:12 pm
JOIN OUR DISCORD THAT'S WHERE WE'RE AT MOST OF THE TIME

You cannot reply to topics in this forum