Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Administrator
Posts Posts : 836

Gold Gold : 29982

Likes Likes : 99

View user profile

BAT#1 Vanilla Tournament

on 10/1/2016, 4:28 pm
Vanilla tournaments are extremely rare, so it's time to change that!
Rules:
-No stats or bonus effects
-Best 2/3, losers bracket held on 3ds
-R1 on Final Destination, R2 on Battlefield, R3 on Final Destination.(R3 was going to be Smashville, but then I remembered 3ds lacks the stage, meaning 3ds owners can't train on it.)
-I can use Powersaves to make an equipped amiibo vanilla, just let me know in your email.
-Results will be live posted on here, and live tweeted on Twitter by @TrainerBlue18
-Tournament will be on October 7th, send in your amiibo by the 6th, or before 4.00PM EST on the 7th.
-As of now, Little Mac is banned, but I will do more testing with vanilla Mac to see of he's just as mighty as equipped Mac.


I hope to see plenty of entrants!


Last edited by Blue on 10/24/2016, 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Little Mac rules explained)

___________________
Amiibo Tournament Wins:
Marth(Ken)Amiibrawl Twitch Test
Shulk(Mr.Shulk)Amiibrawl#2
Toon Link(Suspicious)Amiibrawl#5
Marth(Ken)Amiibrawl#7
Marth(Ken)Amiibrawl#21(First win in 7 months)
Dr. Mario(2Stock Doc)MLF's Mario tourney
Bowser Jr.(LivingLike)Mega's Gunners tourney
avatar
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 39

Gold Gold : 4901

Likes Likes : 8

View user profilehttps://www.twitch.tv/amiibrawl

Re: BAT#1 Vanilla Tournament

on 10/1/2016, 4:30 pm
I'll try to throw in someone

___________________
AmiiBrawl Co-Host
Champion Amiibos: Ganondorf (Gerudo), Bowser (Bebop), and Zelda (Ocarina)
avatar
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 379

Gold Gold : 9627

Likes Likes : 42

View user profile

Re: BAT#1 Vanilla Tournament

on 10/1/2016, 4:38 pm
Will custom moves be allowed?

___________________
Notable Wins
None. And it seems that I won't get any for quite a while.
avatar
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 17

Gold Gold : 3715

Likes Likes : 0

View user profile

Re: BAT#1 Vanilla Tournament

on 10/1/2016, 6:44 pm
@Blue wrote:Vanilla tournaments are extremely rare, so it's time to change that!
Rules:
-No stats or bonus effects
-Best 2/3, losers bracket held on 3ds
-R1 on Final Destination, R2 on Battlefield, R3 on Final Destination.(R3 was going to be Smashville, but then I remembered 3ds lacks the stage, meaning 3ds owners can't train on it.)
-I can use Powersaves to make an equipped amiibo vanilla, just let me know in your email.
-Results will be live posted on here, and live tweeted on Twitter by @TrainerBlue18
-Tournament will be on October 7th, send in your amiibo by the 6th, or before 4.00PM EST on the 7th.
-As of now, Little Mac is banned, but I will do more testing with vanilla Mac to see of he's just as mighty as equipped Mac.
Send your amiibo to devanmfrance@gmail.com
I hope to see plenty of entrants!
Can't wait for this tourney, I do know little Mac is pretty good as an amiibo, it's joxe's 2nd best amiibo I believe, his best is charizard and 3rd is Mario, my best vanilla is charizard as well, 2nd dedede and 3rd link and 4th dark pit 5th is mewtwo out of my 12, I'm excited for this tourney, I would like to hold a tourney of my own in the amiiboi format someday when I get a powersave
avatar
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 561

Gold Gold : 16377

Likes Likes : 95

View user profile

Re: BAT#1 Vanilla Tournament

on 10/1/2016, 8:03 pm
Hmm, I don't think I'll be entering this one. Training vanilla isn't really fun for me.

___________________
amiibo TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONS
Spaghetti (Luigi): Amiibomania 3
DoTheMario (Mario): AmiiBrawl Flash Fight 1!
Mahboi (Link): Blakers' Online Amiibo Tournament 2, Clash of Champions 2, AmiiBrawl Champion of Champions Tournament
KAMIKAZE! (Ryu) & Greil Jr (Ike) AKA The Muscular Headband Bros: Amiibo Characters Exhibition: Sword and Shield
THE BOGUS! (Little Mac): Stellar Twins Amiibo Royale 0
#GEN4SUCKS (Lucario): Amiibo Meta Gamez 5, AmiiBrawl Flash Fight 5!
Prof. XXXL (Bowser): Amiibo Meta Gamez 9
KAMIKAZE! (Ryu) & MegaVGMaster's ToySoldier (Ike) AKA The Muscular Headband Bromance: AmiiBrawl 14 V-Day
Tignileef (Shulk): Launch Star#1 Singles

mY liFe iS pAiN
avatar
Administrator
Posts Posts : 836

Gold Gold : 29982

Likes Likes : 99

View user profile

Re: BAT#1 Vanilla Tournament

on 10/1/2016, 8:08 pm
@Arklaine wrote:Hmm, I don't think I'll be entering this one. Training vanilla isn't really fun for me.
Make a vanilla backup of your new Olimar, lol

___________________
Amiibo Tournament Wins:
Marth(Ken)Amiibrawl Twitch Test
Shulk(Mr.Shulk)Amiibrawl#2
Toon Link(Suspicious)Amiibrawl#5
Marth(Ken)Amiibrawl#7
Marth(Ken)Amiibrawl#21(First win in 7 months)
Dr. Mario(2Stock Doc)MLF's Mario tourney
Bowser Jr.(LivingLike)Mega's Gunners tourney
avatar
Administrator
Posts Posts : 836

Gold Gold : 29982

Likes Likes : 99

View user profile

Re: BAT#1 Vanilla Tournament

on 10/1/2016, 8:08 pm
@Nickural wrote:Will custom moves be allowed?
Yes

___________________
Amiibo Tournament Wins:
Marth(Ken)Amiibrawl Twitch Test
Shulk(Mr.Shulk)Amiibrawl#2
Toon Link(Suspicious)Amiibrawl#5
Marth(Ken)Amiibrawl#7
Marth(Ken)Amiibrawl#21(First win in 7 months)
Dr. Mario(2Stock Doc)MLF's Mario tourney
Bowser Jr.(LivingLike)Mega's Gunners tourney
avatar
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 561

Gold Gold : 16377

Likes Likes : 95

View user profile

Re: BAT#1 Vanilla Tournament

on 10/1/2016, 8:21 pm
@Blue wrote:
@Arklaine wrote:Hmm, I don't think I'll be entering this one. Training vanilla isn't really fun for me.
Make a vanilla backup of your new Olimar, lol
No thank you. The Führer only deserves the best of an equipment meta. :whee:

___________________
amiibo TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONS
Spaghetti (Luigi): Amiibomania 3
DoTheMario (Mario): AmiiBrawl Flash Fight 1!
Mahboi (Link): Blakers' Online Amiibo Tournament 2, Clash of Champions 2, AmiiBrawl Champion of Champions Tournament
KAMIKAZE! (Ryu) & Greil Jr (Ike) AKA The Muscular Headband Bros: Amiibo Characters Exhibition: Sword and Shield
THE BOGUS! (Little Mac): Stellar Twins Amiibo Royale 0
#GEN4SUCKS (Lucario): Amiibo Meta Gamez 5, AmiiBrawl Flash Fight 5!
Prof. XXXL (Bowser): Amiibo Meta Gamez 9
KAMIKAZE! (Ryu) & MegaVGMaster's ToySoldier (Ike) AKA The Muscular Headband Bromance: AmiiBrawl 14 V-Day
Tignileef (Shulk): Launch Star#1 Singles

mY liFe iS pAiN
avatar
Administrator
Posts Posts : 836

Gold Gold : 29982

Likes Likes : 99

View user profile

Re: BAT#1 Vanilla Tournament

on 10/1/2016, 8:23 pm
@Arklaine wrote:
@Blue wrote:
@Arklaine wrote:Hmm, I don't think I'll be entering this one. Training vanilla isn't really fun for me.
Make a vanilla backup of your new Olimar, lol
No thank you. The Führer only deserves the best of an equipment meta. :whee:
*10 minutes later* Why do these two still have both stocks?

___________________
Amiibo Tournament Wins:
Marth(Ken)Amiibrawl Twitch Test
Shulk(Mr.Shulk)Amiibrawl#2
Toon Link(Suspicious)Amiibrawl#5
Marth(Ken)Amiibrawl#7
Marth(Ken)Amiibrawl#21(First win in 7 months)
Dr. Mario(2Stock Doc)MLF's Mario tourney
Bowser Jr.(LivingLike)Mega's Gunners tourney
avatar
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 17

Gold Gold : 3715

Likes Likes : 0

View user profile

Re: BAT#1 Vanilla Tournament

on 10/3/2016, 7:22 pm
@Blue wrote:
@Arklaine wrote:
@Blue wrote:
@Arklaine wrote:Hmm, I don't think I'll be entering this one. Training vanilla isn't really fun for me.
Make a vanilla backup of your new Olimar, lol
No thank you. The Führer only deserves the best of an equipment meta. :whee:
*10 minutes later* Why do these two still have both stocks?
Oh tru  (patiently waits for the day one of the fighters will reach 100% damage)
And I entered me and my friends amiibo just earlier
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum