Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 50

Gold Gold : 6791

Likes Likes : 1

View user profile

Below B-rank tournament: Preperations

on 11/12/2016, 10:16 pm
anyone to reply who has an action replay amiibo or what ever its called let me know or knows if amiiqo has the same effect let me know.
Tournament Restrictions
A) no Ranks from S-B even if they are really at the bottom of the B-rank
B) No below level 50's exceptions if you can show they are square rooted
C) No past C-ranks (unless they still are at the time of this)
D) THAT'S IT
send the amiibo bin file to pokemon.master4everandener@gmail.com


Last edited by Antiness on 11/16/2016, 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

___________________
*insert lots of Lucas memes*
avatar
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 526

Gold Gold : 14537

Likes Likes : 20

View user profile

Re: Below B-rank tournament: Preperations

on 11/12/2016, 11:14 pm
I only have one that was close to winning against an s-tier. Be warned, I might win.

___________________
AMIIBO TOURNAMENT PLACEMENT
Mii Gunner (GMAT 4) Runner-up
Mario (Amiibrawl 12) 4th Place
Mario (grACEscale) 9th Place
Mii Fighters (AMG10) 17th Place
Mii Swordfighter (PUAT) 9th Place
Maro (PUAT) 17th Place

Mario's getting worse, Mii Fighters getting better...tier lists are backwards for my amiibo lol
avatar
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 94

Gold Gold : 6218

Likes Likes : 13

View user profile

Re: Below B-rank tournament: Preperations

on 11/13/2016, 12:55 am
So basically, anyone ranked C, D and F right?

___________________
Bowser - AASC6 and 7 Winner

Lucina - Amiibrawl 4, 3rd Place w/ Havok's Shulk
            xAAA1 Winner

Marth - BOAT 4 YOLO, 3rd Place

Rosalina- GMAT 4 Winner

Shulk/Roy - xAAA2 Winners as Sacred Swords

Mewtwo - ACE OLR, 3rd Place

Robin - Amiibrawl 12, 2nd Place

Dark Pit - Aradio Amiibo Tournament 1 2017, 2nd Place
              Amiibrawl 13, 2nd Place
avatar
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 50

Gold Gold : 6791

Likes Likes : 1

View user profile

Re: Below B-rank tournament: Preperations

on 11/13/2016, 1:37 am
@Cyrox wrote:So basically, anyone ranked C, D and F right?
no f that don't exist now but pac man is eather c or d

___________________
*insert lots of Lucas memes*
avatar
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 561

Gold Gold : 16357

Likes Likes : 95

View user profile

Re: Below B-rank tournament: Preperations

on 11/13/2016, 2:00 am
@Antiness wrote:
@Cyrox wrote:So basically, anyone ranked C, D and F right?
no f that don't exist now but pac man is eather c or d
We are following a tier list created by us, the users on these forums, due to the amiibodojo.com tier list being outdated. This tier list includes sub-ranks for letter tiers, AND the newly-created F-Tier. Link to the new tier list is below. I strongly recommend that you follow this tier list, as many tournament operators look upon this nowadays.

New Tier List

P.S. What is the due date for amiibo collection and the start date of the tournament?

___________________
amiibo TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONS
Spaghetti (Luigi): Amiibomania 3
DoTheMario (Mario): AmiiBrawl Flash Fight 1!
Mahboi (Link): Blakers' Online Amiibo Tournament 2, Clash of Champions 2, AmiiBrawl Champion of Champions Tournament
KAMIKAZE! (Ryu) & Greil Jr (Ike) AKA The Muscular Headband Bros: Amiibo Characters Exhibition: Sword and Shield
THE BOGUS! (Little Mac): Stellar Twins Amiibo Royale 0
#GEN4SUCKS (Lucario): Amiibo Meta Gamez 5, AmiiBrawl Flash Fight 5!
Prof. XXXL (Bowser): Amiibo Meta Gamez 9
KAMIKAZE! (Ryu) & MegaVGMaster's ToySoldier (Ike) AKA The Muscular Headband Bromance: AmiiBrawl 14 V-Day
Tignileef (Shulk): Launch Star#1 Singles

mY liFe iS pAiN
avatar
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 50

Gold Gold : 6791

Likes Likes : 1

View user profile

Re: Below B-rank tournament: Preperations

on 11/13/2016, 2:19 am
@Arklaine wrote:
@Antiness wrote:
@Cyrox wrote:So basically, anyone ranked C, D and F right?
no f that don't exist now but pac man is eather c or d
We are following a tier list created by us, the users on these forums, due to the amiibodojo.com tier list being outdated. This tier list includes sub-ranks for letter tiers, AND the newly-created F-Tier. Link to the new tier list is below. I strongly recommend that you follow this tier list, as many tournament operators look upon this nowadays.

New Tier List

P.S. What is the due date for amiibo collection and the start date of the tournament?
Well I kind of go by amiibo dojo's cause that is the only one I find to be true by my amiibo except for one amiibo so far that being Rosalina
P.S I can't get a amiibo power saves or what ever and I can't get amiiqo to work

___________________
*insert lots of Lucas memes*
avatar
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 561

Gold Gold : 16357

Likes Likes : 95

View user profile

Re: Below B-rank tournament: Preperations

on 11/13/2016, 2:46 am
@Antiness wrote:
@Arklaine wrote:
@Antiness wrote:
@Cyrox wrote:So basically, anyone ranked C, D and F right?
no f that don't exist now but pac man is eather c or d
We are following a tier list created by us, the users on these forums, due to the amiibodojo.com tier list being outdated. This tier list includes sub-ranks for letter tiers, AND the newly-created F-Tier. Link to the new tier list is below. I strongly recommend that you follow this tier list, as many tournament operators look upon this nowadays.

New Tier List

P.S. What is the due date for amiibo collection and the start date of the tournament?
Well I kind of go by amiibo dojo's cause that is the only one I find to be true by my amiibo except for one amiibo so far that being Rosalina
P.S I can't get a amiibo power saves or what ever and I can't get amiiqo to work
Well, I daresay this site's tier list is much more accurate than the Dojo's, as tier placements have been decided by a plethora of trainers, not just by Cloud. But suit yourself.

I strongly recommend that you get the amiibo PowerSaves and Power Tag over the Amiiqo. amiibo PowerSaves is cheaper than Amiiqo, selling for about $20-30, and it's easy to find at GameStop, if not then on GameStop's online store. If you do get an amiibo PowerSaves, make sure it comes with something called a Power Tag. The Tag is for scanning others' amiibo bins onto a Smash game, so it's absolutely vital for hosting tournaments.

Without an amiibo PowerSaves, you can't really host a tournament. So, if I may be so bold to ask, why were you announcing a tournament that you cannot host?

___________________
amiibo TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONS
Spaghetti (Luigi): Amiibomania 3
DoTheMario (Mario): AmiiBrawl Flash Fight 1!
Mahboi (Link): Blakers' Online Amiibo Tournament 2, Clash of Champions 2, AmiiBrawl Champion of Champions Tournament
KAMIKAZE! (Ryu) & Greil Jr (Ike) AKA The Muscular Headband Bros: Amiibo Characters Exhibition: Sword and Shield
THE BOGUS! (Little Mac): Stellar Twins Amiibo Royale 0
#GEN4SUCKS (Lucario): Amiibo Meta Gamez 5, AmiiBrawl Flash Fight 5!
Prof. XXXL (Bowser): Amiibo Meta Gamez 9
KAMIKAZE! (Ryu) & MegaVGMaster's ToySoldier (Ike) AKA The Muscular Headband Bromance: AmiiBrawl 14 V-Day
Tignileef (Shulk): Launch Star#1 Singles

mY liFe iS pAiN
avatar
Administrator
Posts Posts : 835

Gold Gold : 29937

Likes Likes : 99

View user profile

Re: Below B-rank tournament: Preperations

on 11/13/2016, 8:51 am
Like Arklaine said, you can't host a tourney without a Powersaves.

___________________
Amiibo Tournament Wins:
Marth(Ken)Amiibrawl Twitch Test
Shulk(Mr.Shulk)Amiibrawl#2
Toon Link(Suspicious)Amiibrawl#5
Marth(Ken)Amiibrawl#7
Marth(Ken)Amiibrawl#21(First win in 7 months)
Dr. Mario(2Stock Doc)MLF's Mario tourney
Bowser Jr.(LivingLike)Mega's Gunners tourney
avatar
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 50

Gold Gold : 6791

Likes Likes : 1

View user profile

Re: Below B-rank tournament: Preperations

on 11/13/2016, 12:21 pm
@Arklaine wrote:
@Antiness wrote:
@Arklaine wrote:
@Antiness wrote:
@Cyrox wrote:So basically, anyone ranked C, D and F right?
no f that don't exist now but pac man is eather c or d
We are following a tier list created by us, the users on these forums, due to the amiibodojo.com tier list being outdated. This tier list includes sub-ranks for letter tiers, AND the newly-created F-Tier. Link to the new tier list is below. I strongly recommend that you follow this tier list, as many tournament operators look upon this nowadays.

New Tier List

P.S. What is the due date for amiibo collection and the start date of the tournament?
Well I kind of go by amiibo dojo's cause that is the only one I find to be true by my amiibo except for one amiibo so far that being Rosalina
P.S I can't get a amiibo power saves or what ever and I can't get amiiqo to work
Well, I daresay this site's tier list is much more accurate than the Dojo's, as tier placements have been decided by a plethora of trainers, not just by Cloud. But suit yourself.

I strongly recommend that you get the amiibo PowerSaves and Power Tag over the Amiiqo. amiibo PowerSaves is cheaper than Amiiqo, selling for about $20-30, and it's easy to find at GameStop, if not then on GameStop's online store. If you do get an amiibo PowerSaves, make sure it comes with something called a Power Tag. The Tag is for scanning others' amiibo bins onto a Smash game, so it's absolutely vital for hosting tournaments.

Without an amiibo PowerSaves, you can't really host a tournament. So, if I may be so bold to ask, why were you announcing a tournament that you cannot host?
hoping someone was interested enough to take the host part but keep the rules the same and this is prep. not due date/finals

___________________
*insert lots of Lucas memes*
avatar
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 526

Gold Gold : 14537

Likes Likes : 20

View user profile

Re: Below B-rank tournament: Preperations

on 11/13/2016, 12:46 pm
I could when I'm done with GMAT

I'll tell you when it's finished, and you could send all the .bins to me
I don't mind doing another...

___________________
AMIIBO TOURNAMENT PLACEMENT
Mii Gunner (GMAT 4) Runner-up
Mario (Amiibrawl 12) 4th Place
Mario (grACEscale) 9th Place
Mii Fighters (AMG10) 17th Place
Mii Swordfighter (PUAT) 9th Place
Maro (PUAT) 17th Place

Mario's getting worse, Mii Fighters getting better...tier lists are backwards for my amiibo lol
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum