Posts Posts : 561

Gold Gold : 16357

Likes Likes : 95

View user profile

Mii Brawler's Up B Debate

on 11/14/2016, 10:59 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Okay.

If you have a Mii Brawler amiibo, you no doubt debated whether which of its Up Special customs you want to run: Soaring Axe Kick (Default), Piston Punch (Custom 2), and Helicopter Kick (Default 3). This thread is created to debate which is the most optimal Up Special custom for Mii Brawler. Feel free to post your thoughts here.

As for me, I know Soaring Axe Kick is the best Up Special to run on Brawler. Notice how I say "know", because I know it is the best custom. SAK has the most vertical recovery of the three customs. Combined with Feint Jump (and possibly, Flaming Dropkick), SAK lets Brawler have the best recovery possible for it. The other two Up Special customs have below average vertical recovery, and ultimately let Brawler down (no pun intended).

Thoughts, anyone?

Mahboi (Link): Blakers' Online Amiibo Tournament 2, Clash of Champions 2, AmiiBrawl Champion of Champions Tournament
KAMIKAZE! (Ryu) & Greil Jr (Ike) AKA The Muscular Headband Bros: Amiibo Characters Exhibition: Sword and Shield
THE BOGUS! (Little Mac): Stellar Twins Amiibo Royale 0
#GEN4SUCKS (Lucario): Amiibo Meta Gamez 5, AmiiBrawl Flash Fight 5!
Prof. XXXL (Bowser): Amiibo Meta Gamez 9
KAMIKAZE! (Ryu) & MegaVGMaster's ToySoldier (Ike) AKA The Muscular Headband Bromance: AmiiBrawl 14 V-Day
Tignileef (Shulk): Launch Star#1 Singles

mY liFe iS pAiN
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 379

Gold Gold : 9607

Likes Likes : 42

View user profile

Re: Mii Brawler's Up B Debate

on 11/15/2016, 6:03 pm
I can agree with this, also if an aggressive amiibo tries to edge guard brawler, they may be meteored (or spiked) down which could turn the tables for brawler.

Mega Member
Posts Posts : 561

Gold Gold : 16357

Likes Likes : 95

View user profile

Re: Mii Brawler's Up B Debate

on 11/15/2016, 6:34 pm
@Nickural wrote:I can agree with this, also if an aggressive amiibo tries to edge guard brawler, they may be meteored (or spiked) down which could turn the tables for brawler.
Very true. Some amiibo's recoveries (Ike, Ness, Lucas, etc.) make the opposing amiibo roll away from the edge or shield so they won't get hit.

Mahboi (Link): Blakers' Online Amiibo Tournament 2, Clash of Champions 2, AmiiBrawl Champion of Champions Tournament
KAMIKAZE! (Ryu) & Greil Jr (Ike) AKA The Muscular Headband Bros: Amiibo Characters Exhibition: Sword and Shield
THE BOGUS! (Little Mac): Stellar Twins Amiibo Royale 0
#GEN4SUCKS (Lucario): Amiibo Meta Gamez 5, AmiiBrawl Flash Fight 5!
Prof. XXXL (Bowser): Amiibo Meta Gamez 9
KAMIKAZE! (Ryu) & MegaVGMaster's ToySoldier (Ike) AKA The Muscular Headband Bromance: AmiiBrawl 14 V-Day
Tignileef (Shulk): Launch Star#1 Singles

mY liFe iS pAiN
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum