Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 3

Gold Gold : 2451

Likes Likes : 1

View user profile

Just another introduction

on 12/28/2016, 12:15 pm
Hello, everyone,

I'm a brazilian gamer (mostly Nintendo games), 27 years old. I have a Rosalina & Luma and a Kirby amiibo and I'm waiting for Ness, Game & Watch and Bowser.

I was surfing around when I decided to inform myself about amiibo.
I suddenly came acroos amiibodojo.com and, well, I loved it.
I was looking for how to train Rosalina  & Luma specifically, and jeez - was I on the wrong direction... But now everything is clear: stats, the timer training method, custom moves...

I liked the content so much I decided to send an e-mail to amiibocloud@gmail.com to give a positive feedback and I got an automatic response saying that the website development has been ceased along with this forum's link.

I hope I can reach the creator of amiibodojo.com to say "Congrats on your site. I can see it has a lot of love put into it."
(And I'm going to be really honest: This post have a lot of its content ripped off from the e-mail I sent. I really don't want my carefully written e-mail to get lost on a abandoned entry box.)

Let me gosh about amiibo (on SSB) for a sec:
It's so magical - a toy that learns! And yet so misterious. No one knows entirely how they work. Fans developing theories, discovering and getting creative to make the strongest doll. Such a wonder. Will it ever be an public answer from Nintendo on how are they programmed? How can all that training be transferred on a fraction of a second of when we read our amiibo into the character selection screen? And the best part is that it's not over. There are more amiibo to come such as Bayonetta! 

The e-mail I sent also had questions that I hope this forum can anwser (not here and now, unless you want to), like: what is the secret password hypernovaK1RBY for? Did the game updates affect the amiibo behavior and if so, how? What would happen if a amiibo trained on 1.1.6 got read on the raw version of the game? And why amiibo doens't have a plural?

May the entire world bond over amiibo, 'cause it's awesome.

Sorry for my bad english (maybe).
avatar
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 531

Gold Gold : 14932

Likes Likes : 20

View user profile

Re: Just another introduction

on 12/28/2016, 3:02 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Wow.  That's quite alot to say...I have NO idea what to reply with.
Except for one thing; Would you be willing to send your Rosalina & Kirby to me so I can enter them in GMAT and use them to train my Mii Gunner? If so, thanks, I haven't had any big tourneys since GMAT 2!
The post I'm referring to: http://www.cloudnineforums.com/t4731-mii-gunner-training
Email's in the post. If you're entering GMAT, send it to the gmatourneys one. If not, send it to the other one!

___________________
AMIIBO TOURNAMENT PLACEMENT
Mii Gunner (GMAT 4) Runner-up
Mario (Amiibrawl 12) 4th Place
Mario (grACEscale) 9th Place
Mii Fighters (AMG10) 17th Place
Mii Swordfighter (PUAT) 9th Place
Maro (PUAT) 17th Place

Mario's getting worse, Mii Fighters getting better...tier lists are backwards for my amiibo lol
avatar
Administrator
Posts Posts : 862

Gold Gold : 30881

Likes Likes : 98

View user profile

Re: Just another introduction

on 12/28/2016, 4:30 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Cloud has since stopped working on the Amiibo Dojo months ago, but you can still contact him here.
@Cloud

___________________
Amiibo Tournament Wins:
Marth(Ken)Amiibrawl Twitch Test
Shulk(Mr.Shulk)Amiibrawl#2
Toon Link(Suspicious)Amiibrawl#5
Marth(Ken)Amiibrawl#7
Marth(Ken)Amiibrawl#21(First win in 7 months)
Dr. Mario(2Stock Doc)MLF's Mario tourney
Bowser Jr.(LivingLike)Mega's Gunners tourney
Ness and Bayonetta(Twisted Fire) LaunchStar Doubles#3
avatar
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 3

Gold Gold : 2451

Likes Likes : 1

View user profile

Re: Just another introduction

on 12/28/2016, 10:35 pm
@GameMasta97 wrote:Wow.  That's quite alot to say...I have NO idea what to reply with.
Except for one thing; Would you be willing to send your Rosalina & Kirby to me so I can enter them in GMAT and use them to train my Mii Gunner? If so, thanks, I haven't had any big tourneys since GMAT 2!
The post I'm referring to: http://www.cloudnineforums.com/t4731-mii-gunner-training
Email's in the post. If you're entering GMAT, send it to the gmatourneys one. If not, send it to the other one!
I won't give you my amiibo, I'm sorry. But I have to give you credit for asking. I appreciate you "fowardness" so much, that I would give you if I had more money.
I feel honored that you wanted them, though.
Here in Brazil amiibo are expensive. Now that the fever has passed, it's getting a little more accessible.
I have never heard of big tournaments. I have only enjoyed this kind of competition on YouTube, e.g. amiibo cockfight.



@Blue wrote:Cloud has since stopped working on the Amiibo Dojo months ago, but you can still contact him here.
@Cloud
Thanks a lot^^ I'll definetly give him the cumpliments he deserves.


And I'll add the two of you, too! Thanks for the warm welcome.
EDIT [I guess I can't add you]  confused
avatar
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 514

Gold Gold : 21203

Likes Likes : 58

View user profile

Re: Just another introduction

on 12/28/2016, 11:15 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@ricardobach wrote:
@GameMasta97 wrote:Wow.  That's quite alot to say...I have NO idea what to reply with.
Except for one thing; Would you be willing to send your Rosalina & Kirby to me so I can enter them in GMAT and use them to train my Mii Gunner? If so, thanks, I haven't had any big tourneys since GMAT 2!
The post I'm referring to: http://www.cloudnineforums.com/t4731-mii-gunner-training
Email's in the post. If you're entering GMAT, send it to the gmatourneys one. If not, send it to the other one!
I won't give you my amiibo, I'm sorry. But I have to give you credit for asking. I appreciate you "fowardness" so much, that I would give you if I had more money.
I feel honored that you wanted them, though.
Here in Brazil amiibo are expensive. Now that the fever has passed, it's getting a little more accessible.
I have never heard of big tournaments. I have only enjoyed this kind of competition on YouTube, e.g. amiibo cockfight.



@Blue wrote:Cloud has since stopped working on the Amiibo Dojo months ago, but you can still contact him here.
@Cloud
Thanks a lot^^ I'll definetly give him the cumpliments he deserves.


And I'll add the two of you, too! Thanks for the warm welcome.
EDIT [I guess I can't add you]  confused
He doesn't mean that you should literally give him your amiibo. He's talking about emailing the amiibo's file, which you can do with either an Amiibo PowerSaves or an Android phone. You can find out how to enter with the PowerSaves at https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nr79dFGQXkI

Also, welcome to the forums!:big:

___________________
Tournament Wins:

AMIIBOMANIA 2 (Bowser)
Weekly Amiibo Skirmish 6 (Lucario)
Amiibrawl 3 (Charizard)
Blakers' Online Amiibo Tournament 4 (Lucina)
Amiibrawl 8 (Lucario)
Flash Fight 9 (Ness)
Amiibrawl 18 (Rosalina)
Super Smash Brawlers (Ganondorf)
Flash Fight 13 (Luigi)
King of Gaming (Cloud)
avatar
Mega Member
Posts Posts : 531

Gold Gold : 14932

Likes Likes : 20

View user profile

Re: Just another introduction

on 12/29/2016, 3:19 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Yea sorry for the confusion. I thought you knew about Powersaves like the rest of us do...

___________________
AMIIBO TOURNAMENT PLACEMENT
Mii Gunner (GMAT 4) Runner-up
Mario (Amiibrawl 12) 4th Place
Mario (grACEscale) 9th Place
Mii Fighters (AMG10) 17th Place
Mii Swordfighter (PUAT) 9th Place
Maro (PUAT) 17th Place

Mario's getting worse, Mii Fighters getting better...tier lists are backwards for my amiibo lol
avatar
Standard Member
Posts Posts : 382

Gold Gold : 9978

Likes Likes : 43

View user profile

Re: Just another introduction

on 12/29/2016, 3:50 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hey there, welcome to the forums!
1. It was for back then when Cloud was hosting a giveaway gift card (s), don't worry about it.
2. Part of that can be answered here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_KOinP6u4U at #4, #2 and #1 (Possibly more) I can't think of anything else off the top of my head (Also in some patches AI changes overall which can be viewed here http://www.ssbwiki.com/List_of_flaws_in_artificial_intelligence_(SSB4) )
3. DLC characters will not work, as for other amiibo, I don't know, but i'm gonna test it with another copy of the 3ds version I'm getting tomorrow. EDIT: (Wait the raw version of the 3ds version doesn't have Amiibo support, shoot)
4. I guess Amiibos would work, but I also guess that just Amiibo counts as plural as well

___________________
Notable Wins
None. And it seems that I won't get any for quite a while.
avatar
Newbie Member
Posts Posts : 3

Gold Gold : 2451

Likes Likes : 1

View user profile

Re: Just another introduction

on 12/29/2016, 5:53 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@GameMasta97 wrote:Yea sorry for the confusion. I thought you knew about Powersaves like the rest of us do...
No problem at all, It's cool I'm already learning stuff.  :yah:
So can I enter worldwide contests by transferring my amiibo data via e-mail?
In this case, I guess there is no problem for me to send you my Rosalina & Luma amiibo data so you can train for tournaments.
I have an android phone with NFC reader. I bet there's an app for that in the Play Store.

@Nickural wrote:Hey there, welcome to the forums!
1. It was for back then when Cloud was hosting a giveaway gift card (s), don't worry about it.
2. Part of that can be answered here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_KOinP6u4U at #4#2 and #1 (Possibly more) I can't think of anything else off the top of my head (Also in some patches AI changes overall which can be viewed here http://www.ssbwiki.com/List_of_flaws_in_artificial_intelligence_(SSB4) )
3. DLC characters will not work, as for other amiibo, I don't know, but i'm gonna test it with another copy of the 3ds version I'm getting tomorrow. EDIT: (Wait the raw version of the 3ds version doesn't have Amiibo support, shoot)
4. I guess Amiibos would work, but I also guess that just Amiibo counts as plural as well
Thanks for the links^^

___________________
3DS FC: 1075 - 0761 - 7069
NNID: BachBR
SSB4 mains: Ness, Rosalina & Luma and Alph.

Wanna play?
avatar
Founder & Administrator
Posts Posts : 2721

Gold Gold : 24359

Likes Likes : 102

View user profile

Re: Just another introduction

on 12/29/2016, 8:52 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hey there. I appreciate the comments regarding the site, it means a lot. Sorry for the late response, I'm not around too much anymore. But I hope you enjoy the forums and can learn more about amiibo training from the community here!
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum